Olá Régis, boa tarde!
A empresa em que eu trabalho está com processo seletivo aberto para DI. Agradeço se puder compartilhar em sua rede.
Seguem as informações e link do Linkedin para mais informações.
01 vaga para Instructional Designer
ONESOURCE University Introduction (Training Group):
ONESOURCE University is responsible for the creation and delivery of integrated, comprehensive training solutions for both new and existing ONESOURCE customers. ONESOURCE University provides a range of learning opportunities for every level of user and offers certification for multiple products. Training is available in a variety of formats to meet the diverse needs of our customers including e-Learning, WebSeminars, hands-on Workshops, and more. The training courses are created by Content Development Team to ensure trainings are relatable, comprehensive, and engaging. The Trainers that deliver those courses are product experts with years of tax and technology experience.
High-Level Job Description:
We are looking for a creative, and forward-thinking learning professional to design and deliver e-learning courses and training materials that will meet the needs of modern and next-generation learners for the ONESOURCE product suite.
The Instructional Designer will be responsible for creating and managing the creation of highly engaging self-paced, on-demand courseware for Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE clients worldwide. Our primary learners include Corporate Clients, Accounting Firms, Certified Implementers, and Internal Users. The incumbent is capable of both hands-on production and project management of production resources, handling multiple simultaneous projects. The Instructional Designer drives and/or participates in learning needs analysis, design, scripting, development, testing, implementation and evaluation of training materials, ensuring that they complement the overall training strategy. The incumbent collaborates closely with different areas of Training, Professional Services, Product Management/Development, Sales, and other key groups, subject matter experts, management, and other parts of the overall business. Courseware created by staff in this role allows the firm to serve our clients in highly effective fashion with quality, modularized training that is available any time, anywhere, and in a cost efficient manner. A key to succeed in this role is the ability to create content that can be easily translated into another language and/or localized with more pertinent examples.
- Produce world-class, next generation eLearning modules and courseware based on ONESOURCE products workflow and business requirements.
- Manage projects from start to finish and collaborate with different areas within the business.
- Author and create scripts and storyboards for use as on-demand modules.
- Convert instructor-led training scripts into on-demand learning storyboards, scripts and deliverables.
- Credibly engage and interview subject matter experts to gather and codify tax and technology content for delivery
- Find creative solutions to designing eLearning offerings that are relevant, engaging and effective for our clients.
- Continuously build personal knowledge of the tax industry, Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE products and the firm’s clients, as well as of the eLearning, training, technology, and software trends and developments.
- Partner and share knowledge with peers and colleagues to enhance the team’s overall capabilities
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar. Masters degree advantageous eLearning or training-related professional certifications are a plus.
- 3 to 5 years of Instructional Design experience in a training, educational, and/or development group; experience with similar industry preferable.
- Portuguese and Spanish proficiency plus English for business communication are mandatory.
- Significant, demonstrable skill with industry-standard eLearning software: Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia Studio, Flash, Audacity, Adobe Creative Suite, SnagIt, WebEx, etc.
- Strong project management skills and able to successfully multi-task, set priorities, and meet timelines with quality results in a time-sensitive environment.
- A passion to learn and master new tools. A reviewable portfolio of developed interactive materials.
- Demonstrable understanding of/experience/interest in the tax and technology markets.
- Strong training skills (i.e. is able to determine appropriate training methodology based on identified needs, effectively delivers classroom and nontraditional training programs as appropriate, etc.).
- Desired Skills Online video development experience is a major advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of eLearning infrastructure: LMS, video distribution, etc.
- Strong design sense. A critical, artistic eye for color, sound, motion, etc.
São Paulo – São Paulo – Brazil; Campinas – São Paulo – Brazil
01 vaga para Instructional Designer
(11) 9 8294-3362
Latest posts by Régis Tractenberg (see all)
- Docência On-line Independente: novos horizontes profissionais na educação - 14/01/2019
- Feliz Natal e um 2019 de muitas Realizações! - 21/12/2018
- Vaga para Analista Designer de Treinamento – Tamboré – SP - 17/10/2018
- Vaga para consultor educacional sênior em São Paulo - 26/06/2018
- Cadastro de profissionais para EaD – Evolua Educação - 08/06/2018